Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Grandma & Grandpa & Josh Groban

We spent time with Grandma and Grandpa this weekend.

Some boys were lucky enough to get naps.



We also took Grandma and Grandpa to Cabela's.  Brec really didn't want to go because he was afraid my car window would get broke again.  But he enjoyed playing the hunting game on the Wii with Grandpa and eating candy that Grandma bought.


Later that evening we went to the Josh Groban concert.  I was really hoping to meet him and get a hug but it wasn't to be.  Instead I'm working on photo-shopping him into a picture with me.  I figure that is all I'll ever get...  Yes, I'm feeling sorry for myself.



Our seats were amazing.




The concert was fun.  He had more of an intimate feel than previously.  His voice has matured and he sounds great although I preferred that last two concerts to this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment