So I was walking down my staircase a few weeks ago and was reading my iphone. There was a story about Sonny Bryan's having a fire in the kitchen and I guess that was important for me to know about at the time. I missed the last step and twisted my ankle. My ankle immediately started swelling and I really thought I had broken in based on the popping noise I heard. Instead, I had a very severe sprain. This is never fun with 2 kids and a husband who was leaving town the next morning for work and cannot miss work at this point in the year. It seems to also be the way I christen our new houses.
 |
| Right after the fall |
 |
| 1 Day Later |
Basically I needed to stay off my foot more than I have. My grandmother came to visit for 10 days and I really enjoyed her company. We went to Walmart and had fun riding the scooters.
I also enjoyed having the use of my Grandma's handicap sticker. Unfortunately it really became a necessity with my ankle at this point. So, I now have my own...
I'm starting to listen to what I've been told. I even rode my own scooter at Walmart today so that I could stay off my foot as much as possible.
No comments:
Post a Comment