Ashton decided he wanted to be Donald Duck. I've decided that Donald does indeed have a case for discrimination against Disney. They don't even make Donald as a costume. In fact, I had to order a pattern off of Ebay that was printed in 1986 to make his costume. All the hard work was worth it though. Ashton loves his costume.
Wednesday, October 17, 2012
Halloween Costumes
I have made the boys costumes this year for Halloween. Brec decided he wanted to be a mummy so I spent about a week sewing fabric gauze on his clothes. I then dyed it with tea and he wore it to a Halloween Party Saturday night. Trying to get him to the party close to on-time, I failed to take a picture. And, his costume was pretty much toast after that party. The poor kid didn't even eat pizza at the party because he didn't want to get his costume messy. I told him that I could fix the costume but he asked if we could just buy one. So, he decided to be the Phantom Messenger.
Frankly, it was a lot better than the "Yawning" guy that he wants to be. He doesn't understand that the "yawning" guy is actually a very scary guy named Scream.
Ashton decided he wanted to be Donald Duck. I've decided that Donald does indeed have a case for discrimination against Disney. They don't even make Donald as a costume. In fact, I had to order a pattern off of Ebay that was printed in 1986 to make his costume. All the hard work was worth it though. Ashton loves his costume.
Ashton decided he wanted to be Donald Duck. I've decided that Donald does indeed have a case for discrimination against Disney. They don't even make Donald as a costume. In fact, I had to order a pattern off of Ebay that was printed in 1986 to make his costume. All the hard work was worth it though. Ashton loves his costume.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment