Sunday, May 25, 2014

Ashton's Graduation

Ashton graduated from preschool on May 15th.  I was so incredibly emotional about my baby being done with preschool and headed to the big kid school next year.



Honestly, I think I do have a right to be emotional when they march into Pomp and Circumstance.  Ashton was very focused on his task.



After the kids marched in, we had the three pledges and prayer.  Ashton is going to miss his Christian education next year.
The kids then sang two songs.  They did an amazing job.


After the songs, the kids left the stage to wait to cross the stage.  The parents go to have an emotional moment when they posted baby pictures with their graduation photo.


Each class then came back in one at a time to receive their diplomas.


We then had a cake and lemonade reception.

Ashton and his teacher, Ms. Monica

Ashton and his teacher, Ms. Kim





No comments:

Post a Comment