We had a fun-filled Wednesday. Our day started out with my favorite breakfast at Donut Stop and then we went bowling. I've got to say that bowling is something that was difficult with two boys. Ashton wanted to run up and down the alleys and loved picking up his 6 pound ball. Brec just wanted to bowl and bowl and bowl. So, I ended up just letting him bowl after I bowled two frames. I'm not even sure what the score was since Brec bowled everytime but he had a good time and the boys looked cute in their shoes.
Brec and I went to Wonderland with FBC with Michele, Tim and Samuel. Ashton and Calvin got to stay with Grandma and Grandpa and play with them. We had so much fun and Brec cannot wait to go back. It was nice with the weather being cool and there not being any lines to speak of. We rode every ride at least once and some three times (like the waterslide that we got drenched on)!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment