Last Monday I took the boys back to the doctor in hopes of getting rid of "Toots." Just so you know, Toots is a germ on Curious George. George goes inside his body in his dream to kick Toots out and get well. We've seen this episode several times and so now every sickness involves Toots and his wonderful song. Back to the story though...Brec got a new antibiotic which is really horrible tasting and he hates but we've finally convinced him is going to make him well enough for the Disney Cruise. Ashton didn't get anything at that point but I was told to call back on Thursday if he wasn't better. Thursday came and he wasn't better so we called. The doctor called in Amoxicillin which we gave him that night. A few minutes later he's crying and he's thrown it all up. He's done this before so now we know NO MORE AMOXICILLIN! He's now taking Omnicef and that's much better. Mommy got some medicine on Friday morning and I'm now feeling much better as well. So...
Saturday, Brec asked to go to Breadwinner's for breakfast to see if Greg would give him cookies. I took my medicine on an empty stomach (the way I was told to) before we left and we had to pull over so I could throw up. It was awful and I've learned my lesson. But, we had breakfast and had a great time. Greg brought Brec his special sprite with like 10 strawberries, an orange, and a cherry on top. He also brought the boys a cinnamon roll to share. They devoured that thing so fast. Afterwards I had to go do some things for MOPS so William had the boys for a long time. We had a sitter that night so William and I went to dinner and did some Christmas shopping.
On Sunday, the time changed. I hate the time change. The boys just don't get it and end up waking up at 5 am. So, we decided to go get a bagel and go to the Children's Aquarium. We had so much fun and I even petted a stingray and fed one. That was such a weird experience having that thing suck the minnow out of your hand. EEW! Ashton also tried to pet the stingray but always pulled his hand out of the water before they got to him.
We made our turkey shirts on Sunday afternoon. Ashton wore his today and Brec put his on for a picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We're going to the aquarium in Dec, can't wait!
ReplyDelete