Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Whatever one does...

so does the other.




We've been attending VBS at Cottonwood Creek Baptist Church with friends. Mommy has been teaching 4th graders (what a breath of fresh air from preschool). Both boys have been loving it and I love hearing the story from Brec's point of view.



On Monday, I was fixing Ashton's milk for naptime and the boys decided to play in the water outside. I turned around and all of the sudden saw Ashton running down the hallway soaking wet. I went outside and saw Brec standing in the poop bucket (thankfully without poop) filled with water in his underwear. Ashton isn't talented enough to take of his clothes so he was just soaked.





Tonight, the boys had soup and fruit for dinner. They had to drink their soup from their bowls. Brec did it first and Ashton had to copy his big brother.




No comments:

Post a Comment