Brec is loving school. The bus picks him up at 7:20 and takes him to Kids R Kids. We have enjoyed watching him through the web program that they offer. We have been able to see Brec actually sitting still in circle time and paying very close attention. He is also loves to build with the blocks and dress up in the dramatic play center as a superhero. Of course, that is no surprise!
Ashton has not been himself for a few days and we now know the reason. He has two more teeth peeking through on the top and I know that the bottom teeth are soon to follow. Ashton has also decided that he needs to be big just like us and Brec in particular and has sworn off his high chair and his booster seat. This has made for some very annoying meal times for me. He sits in my lap like I'm his booster. I'm guessing this will help with my weight loss since I can't eat very well.
On Saturday we took our friend Pam to dinner for her birthday. Originally we were going to go to Babe's but the wait was over an hour and didn't think that the boys could handle that. So we went to Olive Garden. That worked out well because both Brec and Ashton loved it. I loved it as well because William sat next to Brec and Grandma and Grandpa had Ashton in between them. I had no responsibilities whatsoever. That was a first. I loved that!
Today we visited Babe's Chicken House for lunch. Grandma and Grandpa left after breakfast so they didn't get to join us. That place is amazing. We loved it. Brec sat down in his big seat with arms and was perfect the whole time. He dug into his salad and even ate seconds. He loved the mashed potatoes (3rds) and had 3 1/2 chicken tenders. We will be going back there for sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment