Friday, October 15, 2010

Halloween Costumes

When Brec started looking at Halloween Costumes a few months ago, he originally wanted to be Bumblebee the Transformer.  I really wasn't too hip on that idea and was ecstatic when we went to the Disney Store to get his cousin Calvin's Woody costume and he decided to be Woody as well.  So, I had this brilliant idea that Brec would be Woody, Ashton would be Mr. Potato Head, and I could be Jessie.  I also decided that if William were going to dress up he could be the Prospector (aka Stinky Pete) or the absentee father in the movie (just kidding sweetie!).  Brec is more than happy to dress up in his Woody costume.

I worked very hard on my Jessie costume and just finished it today even with my bronchitis.  Brec was very happy to get to dress up with me.



 Ashton, on the other hand, has decided to ruin my theme.  He refuses to wear his Mr. Potato Head costume.   So, here is his costume.  Thanks Grandma for the shirt!


Now I wonder if Baxter would be agreeable to being a potato or if I should just take it back?

3 comments:

  1. Great costume Christina. I hope Ashton gets in the mood to wear his costume. Maybe when he sees everyone else dressed up he'll want to also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're just too stinking talented...not fair! Ya'll always look cute. Can I come and play dress-up at your house? Happy Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job on your costume! I'm still trying to come up with a theme for Patrick & I.

    ReplyDelete