Afterward, the boys and I went to get some popcorn at Uptown Popcorn. I discovered them last weekend when I took Brec to the restroom and he said, "Oh, it smells like a movie theatre." I promised him I would get him some after my pedicure and I did. So for dinner on Thursday, the boys had ice cream and popcorn. Every kids dream I'm sure...
Saturday, October 2, 2010
Ice Cream and Popcorn
On Thursday, we went to Coldstone Creamery for their free ice cream social benefiting Make-a-Wish. The boys enjoyed the ice cream while I looked on without indulging.
Afterward, the boys and I went to get some popcorn at Uptown Popcorn. I discovered them last weekend when I took Brec to the restroom and he said, "Oh, it smells like a movie theatre." I promised him I would get him some after my pedicure and I did. So for dinner on Thursday, the boys had ice cream and popcorn. Every kids dream I'm sure...
Afterward, the boys and I went to get some popcorn at Uptown Popcorn. I discovered them last weekend when I took Brec to the restroom and he said, "Oh, it smells like a movie theatre." I promised him I would get him some after my pedicure and I did. So for dinner on Thursday, the boys had ice cream and popcorn. Every kids dream I'm sure...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'll get you the pics...geez :)
ReplyDeleteHey I was just teasing and I didn't mention any names!
ReplyDelete