Michele and Tim had Sawyer and Caleb dedicated at church on Father's Day. I'm always amazed that the babies aren't crying during the dedication. Howie must have the special touch.
That afternoon we had the VBS kick-off in the park. The boys had a great time.
Brec chose to eat at Sakura for dinner that night. Our cook did an amazing show. I think it helps when the kids are so engaged.
Ashton insisted on wearing his Mickey ears one morning.
We were up and ready for VBS the next five days. This was Brec during the time in the Sanctuary.
One afternoon I took Brec and Ashton to The Ruffled Cup for cupcakes.
On Friday after VBS, Brec and Samuel played at the farm and Calving and Ashton spent time together. They got cupcakes too.
Brec loved Sawyer and Caleb. He wanted to hold them every chance he got.
No comments:
Post a Comment