We slept later on our first day at sea. We were so tired and then you added the time change (nothing like losing an hour on vacation). We didn't really do much that day.
We did go see Aladdin in the Walt Disney Theater. The show was amazing!
It was formal night so we dressed up (and I took zero pictures). After dinner Brec and I went out to do a Midship Detective Agency Case with the Muppets. The interactive artwork was really amazing.
This is Brec with Pepe's Door. We were able to get clues to solve the case.
We also ran into Donald Duck. He was so cute.
We solved our case. Camilla took the Muppet Props because she was jealous of Gonzo going for a ride on the Aqua Duck. Brec then headed to the Oceaneer's Lab for some more fun.
On Monday, we had another sea day. William and I had reservations at Palo that night. We enjoyed dinner with the boys at Animators Palate before our reservation.
Animator's Palate was so much fun. We were seated close to a screen so we were able to really see the show. We loved Crush and the way Disney made it so he could talk to everyone.
I really want these chairs...
Dinner at Palo was amazing. We had a wonderful server who made the experience something to remember. I'm looking forward to our next visit.
No comments:
Post a Comment