I went and grabbed Fast Passes for Test Track while the boys headed to Soarin. Brec was so animated during Soarin that he made the other people in our row enjoy themselves even more.
We then headed to the Seas with Nemo and posed with Bruce and the other sharks.
We had lunch reservations at Via Napoli in Italy. This was the absolute best pizza I've ever had. The fly in the flour and water from Italy. The wood fired ovens were so neat.
Brec really enjoyed his chocolate gelatto. I had yummy tiramisu.
Brec and Ashton did the Kidcot stations for the first time this trip. They got stamps from each country.
The Flower and Garden Festival was going on during our trip. I loved all the different topiaries.
Epcot was so much fun. We practically did everything we wanted to do that day. We didn't stay for Illuminations but we will just have to go back soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment