Thursday, March 28, 2013

The Disney Fantasy--Embarkation Day

Nothing is better than heading to Port Canaveral to board a Disney Cruise Ship in a Disney Cruise Line bus.

Brec and Ashton love the buses because they play the classic Disney cartoons.



The first glimpse of the ship.  I cried.





We boarded the ship and were walked straight to the Concierge Lounge.  We met our concierge staff, Alice, Kamisha, and Julia.  They were so sweet and amazing.  They made our trip so much better. 

We went to our room and Brec and Ashton wanted to watch more classic cartoons.  They were their favorites.  We then took them to the Aqua Lab and the Aqua Duck. The Aqua Duck was so much fun and I lost count as to how many times we rode it.


We had our life boat drill and then back to the room.  This is the first time I've missed a sailaway party but we got to hear the horn from our veranda.  

Dinner was at The Enchanted Garden that night.  This wasn't my favorite restaurant but it is neat the way the garden transforms from morning until night.  

Brec went to the Oceaneer's Lab for sometime while Ashton just enjoyed more cartoons.  I took some medicine for motion sickness since the boat was really rocking.  We went to sleep to rest for our first sea day.



No comments:

Post a Comment