Wednesday, September 15, 2010

California Pizza Kitchen

Today Brec and I had a special date. He got to stay home from school (even though Ashton still went to Mother's Day Out) and go to California Pizza Kitchen with my MOPS group to take a behind the scenes tour and make his own pizza. He was so excited and put lots of pepperoni on his pizza. Afterwards we went to the play area for him to play. I hadn't been to the play area since they had redone it at Willowbend Mall and it was a change. I always like the old one but apparently they wanted new. Brec had lots of fun even though he was technically 5 1/2 inches too tall. Very sad for a 4 year old. We got a pretzel for lunch and then went to Lifetime Fitness for Brec to swim. I had so much fun with my big man today. Thanks Brec!





1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous...what a fun playdate!!!

    Ashton looks great after a mudbath! What a cutie:)

    BTW, love your Mickey background

    ReplyDelete