On Saturday night we went to Brio for a date. This was wonderful and we had a great time. Fast forward to 2 am--I wake up to William throwing up. Lovely... So I escape to the other room and text my Personal Trainer to say I can't make that 8 am appointment and that I could do 10 instead. Around 5:30 am I get sick. This isn't going to end well. I text my PT and tell him that I can't do 10 either because now I'm sick. Oddly enough, he thinks it is from allergies. I quickly correct him that my body had decided that dinner had to go. Thankfully on Sunday William felt okay in the morning to noon to watch the kids, feed them, and get Ash down for a nap. At that point William's fever spiked and he was totally useless. I was useless as well but once Ash got up from his nap I was at least functional. I was able to feed the kids dinner and get them to bed. We were so thankful for the boys being so well behaved for us. Otherwise we wouldn't have made it. We believe that we had food poisoning but unfortunately we can't tell. Our symptoms were so much different from what the kids had that it doesn't seem like we had the same thing. But who knows?
Today was back to the norm. Brec was excited to go to school and so was Ashton. He believes that he needs to go to school on a bus just like Brec. He even went to get in the car way before we needed to leave to take him to Mothers Day Out. I went back to bed after I dropped Ashton off and slept until Brec got home. I felt much better after that.
After Brec got home we had to make his cowboy mini me for school. I thought we would use material, leather, etc to make it cute but Brec decided to use gold glitter glue and googly eyes. I'll post a picture once it comes back home. I thought it was cute because he decided to make it a superhero cowboy and it was his own creation. Not mine.
From that point we went to McDonald's to eat lunch and for Brec to get Plastic Man. I'm so glad that they had this creature and hope that I don't have to go back there for awhile. Here's plastic man:
Afterwards we went to Market Street to pick up milk and order food for our playdate on Friday. When we visited that bakery Brenda was upset that her boyfriend wasn't with us. Instead Brec got two cookies with the promise to share one with Ashton.

so maybe we should take Brio off of our list of places to try
ReplyDelete