Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Going Home (12/4/10)

We had to get one final picture with Sailor Mickey before we went home for Ashton.  Every time we went down the elevator he smiled and said, "There's Mickey." 




We had to get off the ship early in the morning.  Poor William had to take Ashton's blanket to the laundry about 11 and didn't get back to sleep until 1:30 am because Ashton had thrown up all over it.  It was odd because he only got sick once.  But, we disembarked at 7:30 and made our way to the Orlando Airport. Sadly, I stepped off the elevator in the lobby and heard the farewell music and lost it.  Don't know why that happens but it does.  We had bought our tickets where two of us could sit in first class.  I let William and Brec have the seats of front.  Here's Brec's set-up:


He really enjoyed sitting up front.  Ashton and I had a nap in coach so it wasn't too bad for us.  We were home by 2 o'clock.  We had such a great time and can't wait to go back.  See you real soon!

1 comment:

  1. You have been doing a lot of blogging!

    It looks like you guys had an incredible vacation! I'll have to do a cruise someday

    I think the dolphin encounter is awesome!

    ReplyDelete