Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Grand Cayman (11/30/10)

Brec woke us up early because his tummy hurt.  I thought, oh great, but it could just as well be sea sickness.  He didn't want to eat breakfast so we just let him lay low.  We watched us anchor in Grand Cayman and the tender boats practice coming to us.



Pirate Ship Excursion


We went ahead and called our concierge to arrange for our tender and then Brec decided to toss his cookies.  He said he felt better afterwards so we got him some Dramamine.  William gave him too much and it knocked him out.  He pretty much slept while we were in Grand Cayman.  We walked to the Hard Rock Cafe for lunch (although I didn't feel like eating after my son vomited).  So William and Ashton ate while Brec slept and I watched.  It was then time for William and Brec to check in for their Atlantis submarine excursion and I was going back to the ship for Ashton to go to Flounder's and for me to have some time alone.  Ashton and I went back to the ship.  He wasn't happy about being in the stroller on the tender boat.



The Magic from the tender


Grand Cayman

I dropped off Ashton and got something to eat from Goofy's Galley.  I then left a note in our room saying that I would be in the Cove Cafe or Deck 4 for William.  Their weren't comfy chairs at Cove Cafe so I decided to go back to our veranda and read.  I went back in and discovered Brec and William already back because Brec had gotten sick again.  He obviously recovered quickly based on the next photo.


We went to the concierge Grand Cayman party.  Ashton got his Mickey Rice Krispy Treat.


We got our picture taken with Stitch.


The boys wanting to go to the splash pool









No comments:

Post a Comment