Happy Birthday to my little Ashton! I cannot believe that you are already two years old. It seems like just yesterday I kept waiting for you to make your arrival only to be scheduled for induction on my birthday! You were the best birthday present a mommy could ask for.
We celebrated at Michele and Tim's house on the 24th. Mommy chose an Elmo theme because frankly that is what you were into when I started the whole process. If I would have waited we would have had a Tinkerbell themed party since you love her! But, I started working on your party in early October and made your Elmo head birthday invitations. Here they are:
We continued the Elmo theme with balloons, an Elmo head shaped fruit platter, cake and a pinata. For dinner we had Chick-fil-a chicken nuggets, carrot raisin salad, garden salad, and my Elmo fruit salad.
The one really fun thing about this year was that you wanted to play with every present as you opened it. You enjoyed them all and had the happiest look on your face the entire time. Brec was a great big brother and even helped you open your big Lightning McQueen trike.
After presents we went to the barn to break the Pinata. You boys had so much fun destroying Elmo.
We then went back inside for cake and ice cream. We had two cakes so that we each had our own. Thanks Grandma!
Grandma Moses with me and my Mickey Nutcracker. I've got the Minnie one as well.
After Mommy opening up her presents, we went on a cotton ride through the farm. Tim warmed up the cotton and we had lots of blankets. It was dark so I don't have pictures but it was lots of fun.
Grandma bought all the boys matching Christmas pajamas and gave them to them after the party.
No comments:
Post a Comment