Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Day 4--Nassau

Today was a big day.  We had our Dolphin Encounter at The Blue Lagoon as well as Pirate Night. 

Brec woke up very excited and wanted to get going.  So, I got to get up and get dressed and I took him to breakfast so we wouldn't wake up Ashton.  When Ashton finally woke up, his first words were, "I get to see a dolphin today."  He was excited as well.  After breakfast we went to the Buena Vista Theatre and to join our excursion.  We've been on four cruises with Disney and one with Princess and this was the most unorganized excursion that I've ever seen.  I'm not quite sure if it was that they had combined several excursions but it was absolute chaos.  We finally got on our way and go on our boat to go to Blue Lagoon Island.




Sadly, we have no pictures of our dolphin encounter.  We left our credit card on the ship and none of the pictures really turned out that great.  Oh well...we have our memories.

We left the island and headed back to the ship around 1 pm.  We had lunch on board and the boys played in the water.  We had our concierge reception in Sessions Lounge that afternoon.  The boys loved the fruit punch and looking out the window. 


After the reception it was time to get ready for pirate night.  We had been preparing for this for at least six months.






Jack Sparrow loved Brec's costume.  He backed away from him and was saying, "What are you doing here?"  He acted so scared of him that all the work on Brec's Davy Jones costume was worth it.


After dinner both boys wanted out of their costumes and put on their pajamas.  They wanted to go to bed.  They missed the pirate party and fireworks but I think they were exhausted and wanted to be rested for Castaway Cay.

No comments:

Post a Comment