The day after WDW we pretty much did nothing. I got to go to breakfast alone and then William and I had a couples massage. I had my spa day that the boys got me for my birthday present in November and thought I would share with William. I wouldn't say that the massage was the most relaxing as the therapist dug her elbow under my shoulder blade to rid me of all the lactic acid buildup. I'm sure stress didn't help either. I was able to relax except for that pain. Poor William had to tell the therapist to apply less pressure. She was really hurting him! The experience was fine and we enjoyed time together.
The next day we had our Mickey's Island Jam character breakfast.
| These were supposed to be Minnie Mouse ears but we thought they looked more like the evil queen! |
No comments:
Post a Comment